About Me

My photo
HI THERE ! I AM A IN MY 40'S WHO GREW UP WITH A LOVE OF PLASTIC MODEL KITS. AURORA WAS THE COMPANY THAT I SPENT MOM & DADS MONEY ON KITS.LOVE OF LATE NIGHT CLASSIC UNIVERSAL & HAMMER HORROR FILMS IN THE HALCYON DAYS OF THE 1970'S BUT THE MODELLING BUG IS STILL WITH ME NOW.

Monday 5 May 2008

IT'S ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome all !!

to my ranting and raving on the the plastic and resin model kit scene.what will i be writing about ? what's new in the SCI/FI and Horror model kit scene. I will be covering mainly figures related to film and TV.what's hot and up and coming ,and nostalgic look at what has been !

I will try and give tips on modeling hopefully some how-to ! complete builds from start to finish.
I will also carry a swap & sale list for kits you wished you had hopefully you can have in your collection .also I will be showing pictures of the work I have completed hope to inspire you or make you proud of your own high standards ! so until next time ! keep your brushes clean .

regards MODEL-ART PAUL

No comments: