About Me

My photo
HI THERE ! I AM A IN MY 40'S WHO GREW UP WITH A LOVE OF PLASTIC MODEL KITS. AURORA WAS THE COMPANY THAT I SPENT MOM & DADS MONEY ON KITS.LOVE OF LATE NIGHT CLASSIC UNIVERSAL & HAMMER HORROR FILMS IN THE HALCYON DAYS OF THE 1970'S BUT THE MODELLING BUG IS STILL WITH ME NOW.

Sunday 4 October 2009

THE SHE CREATURE




Here is a great little model,It is of the She creature from the 1950's movie.This a little bit of a cheat for me,as this is a pre-painted kit with a great display base.It was produced by X-plus AMC monster film series,The others produced were the War of the colossal beast,and the mutant from The day the world ended movies.They are about 1/8 scale and would fit in a Aurora monster collection very nicely.
I did do a little work on the figure by dry brushing a lighter yellow green on the body and picking out the detail on the mouth and tusks and horns. A great item if you can find one ! recommended.

No comments: